Honey for Tango

The ramblings of a video game chick.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Phone calls...

All's well... NOT. I got a phone call in the middle of the night. Disoriented, I reached for the phone... on the other end of the line, I hear booming sounds of cataclysmic proportions and then a voice. In a low, desperate grumble, I hear a man say, "Do not fear what lurks in the shadows. Embrace your visions. In the shadows you will find refuge, reaching your full potential as a blood assassin. Help us. We need you."... or something like that. Admittedly, I was tired. Give me a break... I apologize that I didn't transcribe the call at 4am.

I also got an email from a guy named Alex who mentioned that his visit to the park was interrupted by some goofy cosplay guy in a knight outfit. Is it related to the sword I found? Was it the same cosplay guy -- possibly misunderstood and simply lost in some role-playing event that took him into the depths of my basement dungeon -- whose sword I now have hanging above my fireplace?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home