Honey for Tango

The ramblings of a video game chick.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Nightmares Really Do Come True

You know, my life is really taking a turn for the bizarre this last week and I'm starting to really get freaked out by it all. Tonight has me really anxious.

After a really long day working, I was so tired and went to bed pretty early. Of course, my sleep just had to be interrupted--this awful noise kept coming from the basement. I have to admit, I was a little 'fraidy cat so I got my neighbor Brad to go and check it out. Hey--I'm a little shook up from that creepy note that I found in my jeans.

So Brad went downstairs (I made him take his cell phone for evidence). My god. There was so much noise and I could hear him yelling and someone running from the building. Apparently, some freak was down there in my locker. He (or she) pushed Brad into the dark and then ran off, leaving a sword behind. I dunno, but this is really screwed up. I'm seriously scared and I don't know what to do.

We uploaded the video here, so let me know what you think I should do . . . is this the same person who left me that note?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home