Honey for Tango

The ramblings of a video game chick.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Laundromats

Some people want a house so they can have privacy. Other people want one so they can show it off to all their non-house-owning friends. Not me. I want one so I don't ever have to set foot in a laundromate ever again. I hate laundromats. Simple as that. There aren't really any cool coffee shops or anything around my apartment... and considering the laundromat is just around the corner, there's nothing to do while I wait for my unmentionables to get clean. So it's boring... but that's not the worst part. Is it so hard for people to just leave laundry in a machine? I know I don't wanna go rifling through some dude's underwear just to save a few minutes. I'll wait, thanks. I've never had anything go missing, so I guess that's a good thing. Either way. Laundromats. Not for me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home